M1927 76mm Infantry Gun

wwii2378.jpg
Caption: 
Designed to counter light fortifications and infantry, the Soviet M1927 76mm gun was also known as a regimental gun. Using high explosive shells it had a limited anti-tank role. It was produced from 1928 trhough 1943 and remained in service throughout the war.
Caption Written By: 
Jason McDonald
Date Photographed: 
Saturday, January 7, 2006
City: 
Duxford
State/Province/Oblast: 
Cambridgeshire
Country: 
England